Advanced Certificate in Bible and Theology (AdvCert.BT) is a one-and-a-half year program designed to offer biblical, theological, historical, missiological and practical foundations for believers who are called of God and have either obtained a secondary education or a Certificate in Bible & Theology. It seeks to provide training for those desiring to serve in a leadership position in a church or a Christian ministry.
• Meet the general admission requirements
• Must be a professed Christian
• Demonstrate a desire for personal, spiritual formation and/or
• Demonstrated a call to Christian ministry
• Successful completion of the Certificate in Bible and Theology
• Completed required program of 45 credit hours
• Earned an accumulative grade point average of 2.0 (4.0 scale)
• Satisfied a Christian ministry involvement assessment
• Satisfied a character, spiritual and ministry formation assessment
Program of Study
This advanced certificate program consists of 33 credit hours of certificate core requirements and 12 credit hours of courses selected from biblical, theological, historical, missiological, or practical theological area, which makes up the 45 credit hours.
CERTIFICATE CORE REQUIREMENTS (33 hr.)
Old Testament 1
Old Testament 2
New Testament 1
New Testament 2
Church History 1
Church History 2
ELECTIVES (12 hr.)
Complete 12 credit hours in biblical, theological, historical, missiological, or practical theological area.
Total Credit Hours: 45